We are constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of our company.If you are looking to grow your potential in a passionate, entrepreneurial and value-based company take a look at Indesso’s employment opportunities.
If you are confident that you have fulfilled the requirements and interested to be part of Indesso, please feel free to submit your application & Resume to:
PT. Indesso Aroma
Jl. Tanah Abang 2 No. 78
Jakarta 10150 – Indonesia
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the Career Form
Currently Job Open Positions:
- Handle all training program both internal and external.
- Handle talent management program.
- Maintaining performance management cycle, job description, organization structure, and SAP-HR.
- Being involved in several HR projects such as job evaluation, talent mapping, salary grading, etc.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree from Industrial Engineering, or Psychology, or HR Management.
- Having experience min 3 years in people development, training, OD, preferably from manufacturing.
- Having knowledge in SAP HR (module OM), HRIS, E-Learning, will be an advantage.
- Having good analytical and conceptual thinking as good as concept-execution abilities.
- Placement: Plant Cileungsi.
- Coordinating the implementation of maintenance system & procedures.
- Conducting and controlling routine repairs for machines and utilities.
- Handling projects, installation, preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Bachelor degree from Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Having experiences in preventive and predictive maintenance, also been involved in engineering and/or maintenance projects.
- Having skill and/or knowledge in SAP – Plant Maintenance.
- Good analytical thinking especially in OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) analysis.
- Good leadership skill.
- Placement: plant Cileungsi.
- Perform sales activity according to business policies and procedures
- Visit customers, explore and manage projects and offer products portfolio according to customers needs
- Make informative, true and well-organized report about visiting customer activity
- Handle customers comments and complaints about the products
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technology / Chemical Engineering / Chemistry from reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in Sales Marketing Area, preferably in Food, Flavor or Fragrance Industry (B2B)
- Fluent in English both verbal and written and computer literate.
- Good selling, communication and presentation skill.
- Able to drive car (having “A” driver license)
- Willingness to travel
- Coordinate and supervise domestic and export marketing activities to support sales and to the activity associated with the principal related to business development / product
- provide support to the branches / areas that need help
- Bachelor Degree from Food Technology / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in food industry (B2B area)
- Having skills in food industry market and good communication
- Placement in Tanah Abang area